Do you have an interest in the latest technology and thrive in an exciting, innovative environment? Then join KPMG NewTech – a new service line that delivers cutting-edge advisory and technology solutions to our clients. We are seeking a Junior Conversational AI profile to join our IA Tech team.
Room for new ideas and a true enthusiasm for tech
NewTech at KPMG is at the forefront of technology innovation and directs both the strategic and implementation agenda for all things related to Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Conversational AI (Voice and Chatbots), FinTech & xTech, Machine Learning (and other AI), the Internet of Things, Virtual Assistants, Blockchain and Digital Strategy, amongst others. We work across all industry verticals and provide value to some of the largest and most complex companies in Denmark.
At KPMG, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in an inspiring and fast-moving environment. We want to hear your ideas and empower you to contribute to exciting projects using innovative technology. You will learn and grow quickly, working hands-on with our market-leading teams within our global network of expertise.
Conversational AI Developer role
As a Junior Associate, you will work as an integrated part of the team while of course taking into account that you are also studying at the same time. The Junior Conversational AI role will define and deliver on our projects in the area of Conversational AI solutions which includes both chat, voice and related conversational technologies.
We work with a range of tools, so the ability to learn and handle new tools and technologies is key and any prior experience is favourable. We understand that any experience you have can come from project work, class courses and part-time projects. The key will be for you to have a diligent work mindset and be eager to learn and improve your skills both professionally and as a person.
You will join a team of skilled system architects, business analysts and Machine Learning experts who can enable you to realise your potential. You will together with the team, work and participate in projects for some of the biggest and most interesting companies and organisations in Denmark and beyond.
Typical activities will include:
- Identifying the best platform, assisting in vendor selection
- Scoping projects and building presentation material
- Building and presenting PoCs
- Assisting on Chatbot projects
- User testing
- Training and testing data in Conversational AI platforms
- Analysing conversations
As a Junior Associate, we expect you to have at least a basic level of technical knowledge within Conversational AI, maybe building a chat or voicebot. We welcome both technical profiles and profiles with interest in conversation design and user experience.
Specifically, we would like the following to apply to you:
- Relevant IT education track (on-going studies are of course accepted)
- Good understanding of technology and the ability to learn in new areas
- Experience with at least one Conversational AI framework, i.e. Google Dialogflow or Boost.ai
- Fluency in English and Danish, both written and verbal
- Det er en forudsætning, at du behersker dansk, både i skrift og tale – samt indsender din ansøgning på dansk – se nedenfor.
- High degree of curiosity and the flexibility to work with numerous types of technologies
- Highly motivated and focused approach to work
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with Danish language projects
In addition to this, the following skills would be ideal but not a requirement:
- Experience with additional Conversational AI frameworks or platforms, beyond the 1 required above
- Knowledge of developing webpages (HTML, CSS, JS, React)
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of Python