Does enabling data connectivity between disparate data sources and data analysis on complex datasets to enable predictive maintenance, process optimization and anomaly detection with the help of artificial intelligence and machine learning sound interesting – then it is precisely you and your competencies we seek at NNE.
We are looking for a curious and engaged colleague, who can bring their competencies into play and contribute to bringing best-in-class solutions to the pharmaceutical industry. You will become a part of the Manufacturing Intelligence department and help strengthen their team in Copenhagen within manufacturing intelligence.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be working in Manufacturing Intelligence, which is a full-service provider of Intelligence solutions within manufacturing for the pharma and biotech industries. We work with consultancy, design, implementation, test/validation, and data analytics.
Your primary tasks in Manufacturing Intelligence will be to design, develop and implement data science systems in manufacturing environments; analyse and visualize manufacturing data using statistical and ML/AI tools; ensure commissioning, testing, and qualification of these systems; you will ensure planning, estimation, and coordination of tasks; and lastly, you will become an active part of the project teams and participate on equal terms as your colleagues.
Every day you will work in an ever-changing, project-driven environment side by side with some of the most skilled and passionate experts in the world… Your colleagues. You will become a part of an active and challenging environment in Manufacturing Intelligence with more than 19 dedicated colleagues.
Who you are:
- You are proficient in both spoken and written Danish and English
- You are result-oriented and have a well-structured work approach
- You have a personal drive and are passionate about your work
- You work effectively and keep your promises
- You like to try new things and adapt well to change
- You are comfortable with Customer Relations
The miles you have walked:
- We imagine that you have a degree within engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry or similar.
- Interest and/or experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Interest and/or experience working with and analysing data from the manufacturing industry
- Interest and/or relevant experience with consultancy and projects
In addition to the above, it is an advantage – but not a requirement – if you have experience within the following areas:
- Building statistical, mathematical and predictive models with appropriate tools and implementation of machine learning algorithms to find the right answers to complex business questions
- Manufacturing timeseries data, Big Data platform technologies and data modelling
- Data wrangling / contextualization of manufacturing data
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- IIoT devices and sensors
- Data structure and architecture
- Data visualization
- Manufacturing systems (SCADA, MES, PLC, etc.)
What do your colleagues say?
Your future colleagues express the following about NNE and the overall purpose they contribute to:
“Working at NNE gives me the chance to work with anything from Cloud Technologies to data acquisition from PLCs. Every project and every customer are different so there is never a dull moment. If you ever encounter a problem you cannot solve, you can always find a colleague that will drop everything and help you succeed.”