We are looking for a Manager for Reporting & Analytics to take responsibility for the reporting and analytics of our Network & Franchise Management department. Is that you? Then read on!
As Manager of Reporting & Analytics (R&A), you will be responsible for the reporting and analytics for the Network & Franchise Management department.
Your main objective in this role is to ensure that all key data and insights are available in the highest accuracy to steer the business forward while unlocking value through fact based decision making. Additionally you will oversee an Analyst for Network & Franchise Management. This includes setting the work priorities and leading the professional development of the Analyst together with department VP.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Responsible for the department of R&A
- To lead the analysis of data, securing and improving accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes, implementations and building of new processes, routines etc.
- R&A Strategy, Governance, Templates, Dashboard and their respective visualisation
- Take part in departmental annual target setting process
- Regular monthly, quarterly and annual presentations, reports & analysis, plus any ad hoc presentations, reports & analysis required
Your new team
The Network & Franchise Management department oversees all of our Pandora owned and franchise partner owned stores.
You will work directly with the Director of Reporting & Analytics, the VP and analyst of the department. In addition you will partner with the cluster property directors to provide insights and recommendations based on data to drive their business further. You will explore and facilitate cross functional synergies with Global Store Design, Planning, Execution and Global Indirect Procurement through your strong business acumen.
Business oriented, proactive team player
We hope to see that your mindset is business oriented and that you have the ability to identify opportunities and recommend execution plans. You are a team player with the ability to collaborate across departments and business units to build trust and confidence in driving data driven decision making. You are keen to challenge status quo to take Reporting & Analytics to the next level and you are a proactive, solution-oriented go-getter that can prioritise workload in a fast paced environment with constant changes.
Furthermore, we hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from business reporting and analytics
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience is considered a plus and
- Background in delivering business improvement insights through data
- A strong analytical skill set with clear business focus
- Effective communication skills with ability to engage and follow-up with all levels of the organisation including management
- Experience from a data driven company (Tech, FMCG or Retail) with a Global or Regional structure