As a Master Data Coordinator, you will become a part of our Supply Chain team and will have the responsibility for our product master data and play a key role in developing our supply chain and other related business areas.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Proactive Data maintaining and ensuring excellent quality in Navision master data
- Create and maintain product master data in our Navision system in corporation with Supply Chain
- Coordination of master data requirements with various stakeholders/departments such as Logistics and Warehousing, Quality Assurance, Sales & Marketing
- Ensuring data in Navision are streamlined to enable data dependencies to other systems
- Analyze current data to identify and improve existing data gaps
- Writing and maintaining SOPs for various task related to master data to ensure data consistency
- Development of reports and tools to support the required Master Data quality level.
YOUR PROFILE AND COMPETENCIES
- Master, Bachelor’s, HD or equivalent education within Supply chain or IT
- Highly structured and detail-oriented mindset
- Relevant work experience with master data and advanced user of MS Excel
- Proven track record in handling large quantities of data with high accuracy
- Excellent analytic skills, a proactive mind-set and a structured approach
- Fluent in both spoken and written English & Danish
- Result oriented with a get-it-done attitude
- Strong user of ERP systems, preferably with knowledge of Navision
- A quality mindset and can prioritize your work in a fast paced and changing environment and comply with important deadlines.
We offer a fulltime challenge, with great opportunity for personal development
A good work environment, characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, openness, influence and responsibility.