We just started an exciting digitalization journey with implementing Workday in Hempel and are now looking for a colleague to drive the global people analytics agenda in People & Culture.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join the Group HRIS team in a newly established position as our People Analytics Lead to help us become more data-driven, and help shape improved people decisions across the organisation.
What you can look forward to in this role
You will be responsible for leading and developing our people analytics agenda globally, and deliver data driven insights across the entire employee lifecycle.
In this position you also have to balance the combination of both hands-on technical development of the solution, while at the same time providing meaningful business insights to senior executive stakeholders.
You will partner with HR, business leaders and other stakeholders in the organisation and actively contribute to the digital transformation journey by being an important part of the ongoing Workday implementation.
You will also…
- Establish and execute the people analytics vision and roadmap
- Deliver people analytics that cut across the entire employee lifecycle in alignment with both business leadership and P&C priorities
- Collaborate with relevant P&C stakeholders and business leaders to develop a standard set of key people performance indicators
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of standard reports, dashboards and metrics across different stakeholder groups
- Ensure development, implementation and maintenance of P&C data integrity and data quality
- Proactively drive business intelligence initiatives that deliver insights to business leaders and the P&C organisation
- Ensure optimal end user adoption of the tools provided to the organisation
- Support potential future acquisition activities by analysing, preparing and defining employee data requirements
- Act as people data steward towards global master data management initiatives
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Internal audit and Digital (IT) on relevant audits routines, reports and development of integrations
- Lead the people analytics implementation of the ongoing Workday implementation
To become our new People Analytics Lead we expect you to have a Master’s Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Business, Computer Science, Data Analytics) and 3-5 years of relevant HR reporting and data analytics experience. Ideally you also have:
- Experience with Workday reporting and analytics
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI
- Good understanding of HR processes and its impact on the business
- Strong data analytical skills with the ability to analyse and predict business needs
- Experience working in a global environment and collaborate across cultures and nationalities
- Great communication skills in English, both spoken and in writing
Join the HRIS team at Hempel
You will join a global company with people analytics high on the agenda and play a vital part of an exciting digital transformation of HR in Hempel. You will be part of a professional, highly engaged and international HRIS team based in Singapore and Denmark and report directly to the HRIS Director in Denmark.