Would you like to make a significant impact in GN Audio by creating tangible business insights and be part of driving pricing management in Jabra?
At GN Audio, you can pursue a high impact career in a fast-paced and world-leading company as you develop and drive key pricing initiatives that make a positive impact on our profitability.
Join us in the Finance Business Partner team
As our new pricing analyst, you will be part of our ambitious and high-performing Finance Business Partner team in Copenhagen. Here, you will spend a great deal of your time cooperating with Sales & Product Management, Finance and the many stakeholders involved in global price management.
Day-to-day price management in crucial business areas
On a typical workday you will support different internal stakeholders on pricing strategies, commercial frameworks, trade terms and policies. Your responsibilities include:
- Managing and support the day-to-day credit claims process
- Management and maintenance of internal system price lists and commercial terms reports
- Supporting the development of promotional planning processes and assisting in the optimization of product pricing in the preparation of commercial business cases
- Engaging and partnering with the product management teams and actively participating in the setting and maintaining of new and existing MSRPs and channel pricing
We are constantly working on moving from manual to automatic processes. Therefore, with time, you will work with our data and IT departments, to develop automatic processes for daily pricing, delivery of competitive insights, monthly calculations, pricing performance metrics and much more.
Build a career in GN Audio
We work towards ambitious growth targets, and as the organization expands, new opportunities arise for current and new employees. We put great effort into planning and creating fruitful and promising careers – whether it be by rising through the ranks or by exploring new opportunities in one of our many international offices.
“We really take pride in providing the best possibilities for our colleagues, so they can reach their goals and ambitions. I myself started as a pricing analyst. I’m now team lead, and I’m excited to see where your career path may take you within GN.”
– Ting Wu, Team Lead and Senior Pricing Analyst
A solid financial background and pricing experience
For this position, it is vital that you are able to work independently but also be very attentive when it comes to helping those around you and understanding the needs of the business. Likewise, you must have a high energy level and enjoy building relationships in a multicultural environment, which you are very capable of doing given your great communication skills.
- You hold a relevant master’s degree in economics or finance and have delivered excellent results during your studies
- Experience with pricing and/or commercial experience is a plus
- You are very familiar with MS Excel – it is also a plus if you have experience with SAP BI, SQL and MS PowerPoint
- You speak and write English fluently