Join us in taking procurement at Flügger to the next level. Do you have strong capabilities within data analytics, creating transparency, insights & hypotheses for optimisation? Are you passionate about digitalisation and willing to take the lead on automating procurement processes? Do you thrive in a fast-paced company with a strong change agenda? Then you may be our new colleague.
We are looking for strong Procurement Analyst & Digitalisation Specialist to take responsibility of developing data analytics and automating procurement processes at Flügger.
About Flügger & Procurement at Flügger
Flügger is a proud producer and retailer of paint with a strong legacy, quality products, skilled employees, and loyal customers. At Flügger we have just launched our new strategy Going Green, founded on sustainable production, products & packaging and with ambitious growth and optimisation targets, and with a strong digitalisation agenda.
Procurement is anchored as a Group function with direct reference to the CEO, working with strategic and operational procurement of both Direct, Indirect¸ Capex and Goods for Resale. We have an ambitious journey ahead of us in order to deliver on the Flügger strategy – by both optimizing of our cost base, by supporting top-line growth via digitalisation, sustainable materials, supplier innovations etc., and by developing our processes and way-of-working.
At Flügger, we live our values of Team-Time-Trust, working closely together as a team and together with internal stakeholders and external partners & suppliers. We prefer open and honest communication. We are dedicated to making a difference and leading change, for the better of Flügger and our customers.
As Procurement Analyst & Digitalisation Specialist, you will have responsibility for developing data analytics and automation, for the benefit of Procurement as well as cross-functional stakeholders. You will report to Senior Procurement Partner & Manager Jimmie Petersen and work closely with other colleagues in Procurement and cross-functionally. Your primary work adress will be at our Head Office in Rødovre.
Your key responsibilities will be conceptualizing, development and maintenance of:
• Develop roadmap for data, analytics, systems, and applications within Procurement
• Continued development of spend cube
• Continued development of PowerBI tools securing data transparency and insights
• Dashboard on Savings and other Procurement KPIs
• Support Procurement colleagues with development of TCO models, Design-for-Cost and other relevant data models
• Create transparency on different price escalation formula and fixed-floating considerations
• Support on the standard cost process in collaboration with Procurement colleagues and Finance
• Conceptualize and project manage development of automated supplier approval flow including cross-functional requirements
• Conceptualize and project manage development of supplier performance management system
• Continued development of tendering tool and standard templates
• Search and conceptualize solution and set-up for Market place and catalogue management
• Support procurement colleagues with data, insights and systems support and conduct training sessions
We expect you to have strong interest in data & analytics and experience with procurement applications. We expect you to collaborate well across multiple functions and have strong communication skills. You will have a strong empowerment, and we expect you to be self-motivated and driven. Given the many responsibility area, strong sense of prioritisation and efficient project management skills are key. Additionally, we expect you to have:
• Minimum of 3-6 years of work experience with data and digitalisation
• Experience within Procurement
• A Bachelor or Master Degree in Data Science, Supply Chain, or the like
• Strong competences within ERP-systems, Power-BI, Excel etc. & good knowledge of systems and applications in various parts of the procurement process