As we’re continuing our journey towards becoming the best bite-sized audio platform in the world, we need more manpower in the Data team. We know the value of using data and insights to stimulate growth. This is where you enter the picture!
We need a razor sharp analyst to deep dive into our extensive datasets and help generate analytics, insights and growth! You’ll be our analytics-go-to for our massive and complex events data, and will play a central role in developing our product.
Your daily life will consist of assisting the product and tech teams in shaping our listeners’ and creators’ experiences across our services, from validating hypotheses and first concepts to final shipped features. You’ll be working closely with our UX research-, data-, product-, and development teams on a daily basis. Furthermore, you’ll probably meet with teams from other departments on a bi-weekly basis so you always have a holistic overview of the business goals and user behavior across the funnels and channels.
You will help the teams bring ideas from conception to release while advocating for clean and understandable solutions along the whole journey. You are an effective diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills. You are patient, understanding, ego-free, and eager to give and receive constructive feedback.
Expected start date: Soon! – but we’re flexible.
You will be tasked with:
- Perform data modelling- and visualization work in to support the Product Team
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Build analytics dashboards and help define metrics that will drive insights and success for the Product Team
- Assist the Product team in designing, executing and (especially) evaluating A/B tests to improve the user experience.
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights
- Analyze data for tendencies and trends and identify potential growth opportunities
- Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
- Take business / data side ownership for app events data
- Bridge gaps between product, growth, developer and data teams.
We expect you to bring:
- Extensive experience with usage metrics, A/B testing, conversion and retention, segmentation, and analyzing usage patterns, user experience and user journeys.
- Solid experience, leveraging descriptive and predictive data techniques
- Solid experience uncovering data insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendation
- Advanced Level SQL
- Experience in BI dashboard development
- Experience in working within an agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Effective communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical ressourcerses and peers.
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Previous experience supporting product or growth teams
- Comfortable with a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience with GCP / Big Query ( not mandatory – but would be a plus )
Podimo is the definitive platform for exclusive local podcasts. Our smartphone app puts a world of podcasts at any listener’s fingertips, and our revenue share model means that podcasters are rewarded for making content that people love to hear. We are simultaneously a production house and tech platform, as well as an ecosystem for podcasters wanting to make a living doing what they do best – creating podcasts.
You’ll be able to get professional sparring with brilliant colleagues with backgrounds in Netflix, Spotify, Google, Hulu etc. as well as become a part of an entrepreneurial start-up with high ambitions and a steep growth curve.
We have a delicious canteen scheme, snacks to die for, as well as awesome Friday bars and a beautiful modern office with a prime location in the city. We even have our own Podcast studio!