We are looking for a Technical Product Analyst to be a part of our Global Client Service Team in our Copenhagen office (located at the modern office facility Mikado House). This position is responsible for providing best-in-class service to our clients, with focus on the client experience.
The Client Service team handles 3rd level Technical Support and Service Delivery for our clients. You will be supporting our suite of products including our ERP Exerp Platform, Web-services and Mobile Apps.
Alongside solving our clients’ most crucial problems, the position offers exciting career possibilities and prospects for the future as we are in constant development as a department.
A bit about the job
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Be in daily contact with our clients and deliver the best possible client experience through tickets, meetings and phone calls
- Troubleshoot and resolve urgent issues in the Exerp Platform and our integrations using logging tools, database lookups and monitoring
- Analyse and resolve often complex client issues/questions and involve the appropriate resources internally until the problem is solved
- Proactively prevent issues based on early detection monitoring
- Participate in our Major Incident response team (within normal opening hours)
- Develop relationships with our client stakeholders and key super users
- Maintain our user documentation and internal knowledge base
- Special projects from time to time to ensure best in class client experience
A bit about you
- Bachelor’s degree or superior relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of experience of working in Technical Support doing technical troubleshooting similar client facing roles ideally supporting software applications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You understand technical solutions, business processes and have an analytic and methodical approach to problem solving
- Familiarity with databases and using SQL to extract data
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually
What we enjoy
- You are curious and eager to learn from others
- You are a team-player, willing to go the extra mile for our clients and your colleagues
- You enjoy having daily contact with our clients
- You can work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- You have a proactive mindset
- You have a general solid interest in IT
- You are resilient, patient and you pay attention to detail
Other skills and abilities
The following skills would be an advantage but are not required to start in the position:
- Ability to read and analyse Java code is a huge plus!
- Experience using SQL to extract and update data
- Experience with API’s (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with AWS hosted solutions
- Experience supporting complex ERP systems
- Exposure to payment gateway integration configuration/support
- Knowledge or experience of the Health and Fitness industry
Required language proficiency
- English: Excellent written and oral proficiency
- Any other language capability would be an advantage
About Exerp (Great place to work certified since 2015)
We are an industry-leading, international team of talented and easy-going professionals who thrive in a supportive, diverse culture of trust and mutual respect. As industry leaders, we take pride in sharing our expertise and knowledge within the sector and we value being generous – with time, intelligence and knowledge.
We combine technical expertise and know-how, world-class experience, innovation and a burning desire to bring out the best in our people and our business partners.
We integrate our expertise, our experience, our systems, our values and our people with those of our customers. This is achieved by listening and exploring possibilities; by integrating learnings and knowledge. It requires collaboration and trust. When challenges arise, we are responsive, calm, pragmatic and have the experience and creativity to find the right solutions – and to apply the lessons learned along the way.
We got here by blending traditional Nordic values like hard work, trust and not taking ourselves too seriously, with razor-sharp professionalism, deep specialist knowledge and hard-earned experience. We believe that to work with the best, you must be the best. This means we never stop learning and improving what we do – and how we do it.
Our clients are some of the largest and best-known fitness chains in the world. They have strong brands and loyal customers who demand a cost-effective, seamless experience – from taking out a membership, to signing up for a spin class, to processing monthly payments. Our customers rely on us to streamline their business and do it quietly, smoothly and with expert attention to detail.
Our workplaces reflect our culture and allow us to live our values while servicing our clients’ needs. The environment – whether in Copenhagen, Odense, West Palm Beach, Sydney or anywhere else in the world – is modern, well-equipped, relaxed, open and welcoming. We create shared places where people interact, connect, share and have the freedom to let their creativity loose.
At the same time, we provide the best tools and the right space for our specialists to work efficiently and expertly. Whether it’s a chat by the coffee machine or a transatlantic brainstorm in our video conference rooms, we work with passion, energy and style.
- Lot’s of events! Both team events and company wide team building
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible workplace
- Internet at home
- Friday breakfast and Friday bar
- Fitness membership
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- …and much more!