To ensure that we stay centered on what brings most value to our customers, we are now looking for a Copenhagen-based Product Analyst who will support our Product Engineering team in analysing and defining user journeys, customer needs, and product requirements; with focus on specific personas, customer segments, markets and industries.
You will be part of a cross-functional department where Product Managers, Engineers, UX designers, QA specialists and SCRUM Masters work closely together under the Agile philosophy to redefine the interaction between businesses and employees around the world. Our environment is defined by shared learning, honest communication and true individual motivation, where agile energy constantly improves what’s already working.
As a Product Analyst, you will join us to:
- Perform user and market research to identify user behaviours and feature gaps
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to define product requirements
- Analyze opportunities, problems and market trends to drive feature prioritization
- Collect and structure customer feedback across markets and customer segments
- Generate reports and presentations to share findings and recommendations
- Build dashboards to monitor user journeys and product performance
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Enjoy being in close contact with customers to understand their needs and represent the customer voice within an organization. You come from a role in Customer Success where you have been helping customers optimize their use of a SaaS product. Or you have previously worked as a Product Owner with high focus on product discovery.
- Are highly analytical, data-driven and able to draw conclusions from big sets of both quantitative and qualitative data. You have experience with Mixpanel, Google Analytics or a similar analytic tool.
- Are curious, eager to learn and motivated by mapping out complex problems with many dependencies.
- Are able to get a 360 degree view on a topic and present findings in a structured and inspirational way.
- Are a self-starter who takes initiative and works well with many different people.
- At Planday, we know that happy people power great businesses. We strive to provide a career-defining workplace based on the values of transparency, communication and flexibility; while maintaining a Scandinavian approach to work-life balance. As a standard, our office hours and locations are flexible. We celebrate each other’s achievements and differences, and encourage each other to learn and grow.
- Whether on bike, foot or with Metro, you will love your commute to our new HQ in central Copenhagen. It is a jewel, and just a great place to spend time together. Here, you will find a truly international working environment, where having fun is taken very seriously: whether as part of the wine club, Thursday’s get-together or the employee association.
We can’t wait to hear from you!