We are looking for a Product Owner who want to create business value across the business through AI and machine learning. Join us in Advanced Analytics and become part of the transformation of TDC NET.
We are looking for a product owner wants to be the bridge between the data scientists and the business and ensure that we build value creating solutions. This position is for you, if you want to join TDC NET in a period with great willingness to set the direction for how to utilize analytics in a business context.
Welcome to Advanced Analytics
Welcome to Advanced Analytics. Here you help to innovate our area within computer technology and DevOps and support the productivity of our analysis solutions. You will be a part of building the foundation for a high performing team. We have a goal to promote the use of Analytics across TDC NET and build analytics solutions with immediate business impact all the way from investment support to improving operation and maintenance solutions. We are constantly developing our ways of working, engaging with the analysis community and collaborating with universities to be at the forefront.
About the job
Your key tasks will be to
- work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, business experts, data engineering, and user enablement
- turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the customer
- responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products
- work in an agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
- develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment
“We are in the beginning of an exciting journey to teach the organisation how to exploit the data we have available through creation of new tools and insights that challenges the status quo.
We are looking for a person with the ability to see opportunities for improving the business through better use of data, AI and machine learning and the passion to create great tools that the users love.!” – Head of Advanced Analytics, TDC NET
Your competences include that you
- have experience as product owner and preferably a proven track record of delivering business value through analytics solutions. Alternatively, you have a solid data science background and want to transition into becoming a product owner
·are a focused, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
- possess excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to encourage collaboration and alignment
- have a high degree of organization, personal initiative, and personal accountability
- are committed with a holistic view on potential solutions
It is also great if you have experience working within telecommunications, but not a prerequisite.
Advanced Analytics is a multicultural and passionate team consisting of data engineers, data scientists and visualization experts with responsibility for both development and operations.
You will be part of a stated goal of advancing the use of Analytics across TDC NET and experience the thrill of building analytics solutions with immediate business impact all the way from investment support to improving the operations and maintenance solutions.