Pandora wants to provide the best possible seamless experience for our customers, whether online or instore. We want to understand our customers inside-out to deliver world class digital products, solutions and services for our customers of today and tomorrow.
Digital Experience Design is a multidisciplinary team of UX/UI Design, User Research and Service Design that stretches across the whole Omnichannel journey, including the tools and digital experiences used by our customers and staff instore.
The team are focused on solving Customer problems – designing outcomes and not just features.
As a part of this team, the role of Quantitative User Researcher will help to identify the most crucial Customer issues and opportunities. They will directly impact the focus for our Squads and Tribes in their work to deliver a seamless experience.
Whether through analysis of weblogs, surveys, path modelling, or regression analysis, you will be adept at taking large datasets from multiple sources. Through statistical and behavioural research methodologies, utilising a competency in programming, you will be able to identify trends and behaviours at scale.
We are looking for someone passionate about identifying and solving real problems for real people. For someone who can look at statistics and care about the experiences people have that they can see through these signals.
The key tasks in this role will include:
• Advocate Quantitative UX Research best practice, keep abreast of emerging trends and actively share your experience with the team to help upskill and improve design decision-making
• Plan and lead UX-related research using a wide range of research methodologies
• Design, commission and execute research and insight studies to foster a deep understanding of Pandora customer and user needs.
• Ensure collaboration between Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and delivery teams to ensure the highest quality products that address identifiable problems or opportunities
• Create and effectively present UX Research deliverables (eg analysis, journey mapping, basis of hypotheses) in a compelling way
• Interpret research, data and insights to support UX Designers and Product Managers in designing customer experiences that address the outcomes we want.
The type of person that we are looking for will have:
• A passion for experimentation to drive innovation that uncovers new value and experiences
• Evidence of proactively exploring problem-spaces and designing and executing research to collaborate with Product teams in improving their product’s value to the customer and the business
• Excellent interpersonal, written communication, persuasive and presentation skills with an ability to communicate detailed findings in an accessible and engaging manner
If you have some of the skills and experience below, then this could be the right role for you:
• Demonstrable experience of quantitative UX research methods
• Demonstrable experience designing research studies
• Good understanding of qualitative research methods and how Quant & Qual augment each other (incl. ability to plan research using both appropriately)
• Relevant experience with programming languages and analysis tools (eg R, SQL, Python, SPSS, Matlab, Go)
• Extensive knowledge of UX principles and evidence of applying your knowledge to achieve measurable benefits.