Imagine a future where you work with new ideas, solve problems, and can develop in a supportive and collaborative environment
Join us in this role where you’ll develop a skill set within the field of renewables trading and origination.
Welcome to Power Portfolio
You’ll be part of Power Origination where you, together with your colleagues, will find innovative ways to manage risk and create value from the Group’s power portfolio by contributing towards our renewables trading activities and the development of new business opportunities for the sale and purchase of renewable power and green certificates.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acquiring knowledge and developing understanding to support team activities
- supporting the European renewable energy certificates trading activities
- performing and presenting data analyses to help decision-making
- working with the team to develop new commercial activities
- coordinating existing contracts, deal pipeline, and stakeholder relationships.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are newly graduated or have some experience
- enjoy contributing in a team environment
- are structured in your approach to your tasks
- enjoy analysing data and are able to form opinions
- are able to prioritise and work on multiple items.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.