Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about Master Data Management? Then you might be our new SCM Master Data Manager.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new SCM Master Data Manager, Supply Chain Development, Bagsværd
Novozymes Supply Chain is on a journey to transform and modernize the supply chain to enable our Better business with Biology strategy. We want to deliver an up-to-date, digital and instant customer experience and deploy a scalable operating model to enable profitable growth. A key part of that journey is to get SCM critical master data in better control ensuring our customer get a seamless digital experience. Priority for this position will be to establish a governance structure and performance management system for critical customer master data as well as drive and implement a master data structure for implementation of supply chain services. For the first year, this function will be a part of the O2C program and take lead on the master data track within the program.
This function will work closely with our Global Competence Center in India, who will be a strong collaboration partner as well as the operational execution unit within master data governance and maintenance. The role will also work with several key functions in Novozymes, like IT, DT and commercial divisions. A positive attitude, collaboration and strong stakeholder management skills are key to succeed in this position.
Your task and responsibilities among others will be to:
- Establish and implement master data governance including roles and responsibilities for critical master data objectives
- Establish master data performance management setup to monitor data quality for critical master data objectives
- Build organizational understanding of business and financial impact of master data fall out
- Define and implement master data maintenance rules and ensure ongoing house keeping
- In collaboration with IT, evaluate the need for implementation of Master Data Management system
- In collaboration with IT, ongoing evaluate and optimize master data structure
- Define and implement master data structure to ensure supply chain services are operational and provide a minimum of process stop
- Roll out setup to other areas e.g. critical master data with in logistic
Welcome to Supply Chain Management / Supply Chain Development
This role is anchored in our Supply Chain Development function and will report directly to the director of Supply Chain Development. The Supply Chain Development function is responsible for, together with regions and key stakeholders, to develop service and solution within several areas like customer service, packaging, labeling and logistic that supports our commercial agenda and enhance customer collaboration. We are on a journey to develop and use Supply Chain services as a commercial lever, and this role plays a vital role in supporting that agenda.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
Professionalizing a key area in Novozymes in collaboration with many stakeholders and increase understanding of business impact throughout the organization.
To succeed you must:
- Hold a master’s degree (M.Sc. or Engineer) in supply chain management or similar
- Must have good understanding of and insight into supply chain processes and SAP master data structure
- Must have the ability to get master data excellence on the agenda from a business perspective
- Be able to facilitate and lead work sessions and workshops
- Be able to work with and drive performance via offshore resources
- Have positive attitude, strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Be self-driven, structured and have a data driven approach
- As a minimum be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
This job will be located at Bagsværd, Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!