The Senior Analytics & Optimization Manager will play a key role in maintaining a portfolio of Analytics & Optimization clients , either directly, or through advising more junior team members.
This involves ensuring the quality of deliverables are of the highest industry standards (be it through your own personal work or via one of the team globally), actively participating in meetings / presentations / workshops and maintaining the overall success, profitability and growth of your particular accounts. You will be responsible for the success and growth of clients.
The Senior Analytics & Optimization Manager will be responsible for leading the optimisation, personalization and data analysis client strategy as well as the day to day management of assigned client accounts and planned campaigns, focusing on successful measurement insights discovery, measurement tracking implementation and optimisation of their marketing channels, journeys and web properties towards client profit growth, client retention and gross Jellyfish profit growth.
The Senior Analytics & Optimization Manager will be working closely with the Development, QA, UX, Design, Content and Project Management teams to strategize, ideate, define and run the planned campaigns (A/B tests and Personalizations) and to communicate strategy, progress and results to internal teams and senior stakeholders.
The Senior Analytics & Optimization Manager will be providing frequent input into Product design, Product evolution & evangelization process within the Analytics & Optimization team, as well as liaise very closely with Directors and VPs on internal initiatives aiming to improve efficiency and quality of the work.
You will identify commercial opportunities and work alongside Directors and VPs to develop and implement innovation and process optimization that will benefit the entire global team.
You will also be coaching and mentoring Analytics & Optimization Executives from both a strategic and technical point of view for Analytics and Optimization, to ensure they’re learning, helping us achieve our global goals and their progression milestones.
- Drive high performance of analytics and optimization capabilities to impact overall business results and growth while keeping costs in check and ensuring the team delivers on time and on budget.
- Provide KPI-driven best-in-class optimization & personalization strategy as well as campaign implementation including data measurement & research, ideation, definition, setup, launch and reporting of high impact experimentation & personalization campaigns
- Manage and drive optimization projects, delagating across multiple teams and regions, to ensure that all deliverables are as per Jellyfish standards and deadlines are met.
- Provide support and mentorship for other members of the team, ensuring that they are progressively able to take on more complex tasks and upskill others.
- Find opportunities to cross-sell other services, such as data analysis, attribution, ad-tech, CRM integration, marketing automation, UX, Visual Design, Development, QA, etc.
- Work closely with Directors and VPs to establish specialisms goals and strategies, defining processes and frameworks.
What you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, both web and apps is required
- Demonstrable experience with Google Optimize and/or other mainstream web and app Optimization and Personalization platform (eg. Adobe Target, Evergage, Dynamic Yield, Monetate, Leanplum, Tune, Optimizely, Qubit, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience working with analytics and experience optimization solutions, ranging from auditing, campaign ideation, definition, setup, launch and reporting, measurement implementations, data analysis & insights, in-housing, presenting to large audiences and training
- Experience in unearthing insights and forming optimization recommendations using heat-mapping, form analytics and live user testing
- Experience with persona based marketing, UX methodologies and a good visual eye to detect what works well (and what doesn’t) in a brand’s journey – A/B testing, Conversion rate Optimization strategies and personalization tools such as Google Optimize
- Good analytical and visual thinking skills, with the ability to identify business questions, pain points and opportunities, analyse quantitative and qualitative data, prioritize findings using different models, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations and experimentation/personalisation roadmaps
- Ability to clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to manage projects and delegate seamlessly across multiple teams and regions, to ensure that all deliverables are as per Jellyfish standards and deadlines are met
- Knowledge of Python/R or other scripting languages is highly desirable
- Experience with other web and app experience optimization / personalization platforms besides Google Optimize 360 would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience with recent Google technologies and tools such as Google Analytics for Firebase, App+Web properties and Google Ads Data Hub is a very big plus
- Knowledge and experience with Machine Learning principles and Marketing theory is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience with advanced segmentation analysis, session playback, lo-fi wireframing, treejacking, designing polls and surveys will be a big plus
- Experience with Qualitative and Quantitative analysis, specifically relating to UX optimization and test case generation for A/B or multivariate testing
- Nice to have experience with the following: Optimizely, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Segment, Tableau and Looker