As our new senior BI analyst, you will be the data steward for Global Operations and work closely with highly skilled technical colleagues to build smart data models and help us reach analytical excellence. Subsequently, our future data infrastructure will be your brainchild.
“This is your chance to be creative. And as data-driven decision-making is a top priority within GN Audio, you will get the support you need to succeed.”
– Manager, Systems & Management Reporting, Tatjana Mattheu
Welcome to a team elevating Global Operations performance
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio develops advanced audio solutions to make life sound better across the world. At our HQ in Ballerup, you will join our newly established and growing Systems & Management Reporting team. A team established to serve a rapidly growing Global Operations organization and intensify supply chain intelligence and reporting on a global scale.
Due to a recent transformation of our supply chain set-up, we need to create a new data infrastructure that can bring our reporting and analytics capabilities into the 2020s – and that is where you enter the picture.
Build data models and ensure strategic alignment
As our data steward, you will be the technical expert bridging the data structure in our systems (owned by Global IT) with the needs of the BI analysts working from departments around Global Operations. Thus, you will be the go-to person on specific data needs for operation reporting requirements.
Building our data infrastructure model by model, you will ensure alignment with the overall BI strategy while your analyst colleagues within your team and throughout Operations will build the actual reports in our brand-new Qlik set-up.
Applying your data expertise and business acumen, you will:
- Drive operations data models integrity
- Ensure alignment on operations data point definitions cross-functionally
- Ensure optimal data availability in the data warehouses to meet the Operations teams’ BI needs
- Drive implementation of new data warehouses and other BI-related projects within IT
- Support analysts in dashboard design and creation in Qlik
Join an international community of BI expertise
Entering a newly established international team, you will join 3 colleagues in Ballerup while gaining 3 new colleagues within the nearest future. You will especially work closely with our 2 analysts – one already working with us in Ballerup and one who will soon be joining us in Singapore.
Furthermore, collaborating with Global IT, BI colleagues across Jabra and data stewards from our other business units, you will enter a network of technical colleagues – just as passionate about data and analytics as you are.
Data specialist with a vision for BI excellence
- You have 3+ years of work experience with BI and analytics, preferably from a supply chain context, so you have a basic understanding of business needs
- You have a relevant master’s degree in business or in a technical field such as informatics, data sciences, supply chain or similar
- You are experienced in working with data modelling, data warehouses (such as SAP, Azure or similar), visualization tools (Qlik, Power BI or Tableau) and the development of complex dashboard solutions – Qlik experience would be a plus
- You bring an excellent understanding of systems and data architecture principles, enabling you to build and execute the BI road map
- You possess the leadership skills it takes to engage and drive others to realize this vision