NNIT is looking for Senior Business Intelligence Developers to join our dedicated BI & Analytics team in Denmark. Apply now to take on a key role in customer projects and help drive our data journey forward!
Are you a data enthusiast ready to take on the challenge of making a real difference for businesses and society? Are you passionate about creating large-scale solutions for data extraction, transfer, loading, modeling, and analysis? NNIT is on a thrilling data journey, and we need more great minds to join our BI & Analytics team!
Working closely with our customer Danmarks Nationalbank, our team designs, builds, and supports everything from technical solutions, processes, adoption, and operation of customer’s business intelligence and analytics solutions. We are seeking data-savvy colleagues with experience in BI backend solutions to join our team in Copenhagen or Aarhus.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Developer at NNIT BI & Analytics, you will play a key role in customer projects that are at the forefront of our customers’ strategic agendas. You will use your data analytics skills, data engineering, advanced analytics, cloud infrastructure, and platform services to develop solutions for our clients. You will have the opportunity to join cross-functional teams linked to our other business areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising, developing, and implementing BI and data platform solutions using traditional Microsoft BI tools and Azure data services
- Ensuring stable operation of data processes and solutions, including ongoing optimization and support for IT and end-users
- Continuously keeping up with the latest trends and bringing them to our customer through projects.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Experience in business intelligence and/or data warehousing on an advanced or senior level from previous roles such as data analyst, data engineer, data warehouse developer, or similar
- Hands-on experience with the Microsoft technology stack, especially SQL Server, SSMS, Visual Studio, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL, and building cloud data warehouse solutions using Azure
- Experience working with production environments and deployment frameworks, such as Git, Azure DevOps, DevOps pipelines, etc.
- Understanding of other relevant technology stacks such as JSON, ODATA tools, basic scripting in C# and Powershell
- Experience with, or an eagerness to learn, working with BI methodologies and frameworks like Kimball or similar
- Solid communication skills in English, both written and spoken, along with storytelling through data.
Join our BI & Analytics team
You will join our Microsoft BI & Analytics team, a fast-growing global team with colleagues located across Europe and Asia. We are ambitious, curious, and collaborative, and take pride in continuously upskilling ourselves and each other as a team. We have a dedicated technology focus on the Microsoft business intelligence and analytics toolbox and are anchored in NNIT’s Microsoft Solutions organization. Here we work closely with other product teams to provide the best possible solutions and tap into the increasing synergies and convergence across the broader Microsoft portfolio.