The Business Finance organization in Cement division is strengthening the team and is looking for a talented individual, experienced in driving financial performance, management reporting, business modelling and who can provide insightful analysis to the global leadership team of Cement.
The role is newly established with a great opportunity to impact and develop the existing framework. You will become part of a company and an organization where sustainability and the drive towards zero emission in 2030 is a key part of the strategy to contribute to a greener future.
We know you have a life outside of work which is why we offer a range of benefits that allow you to plan your life accordingly. We therefore endeavor to promote a lifestyle that meets your individual needs while also enabling you to be fully engaged at work.
- Develop and implement a standard operating model for Cement management reporting, capturing relevant data and dashboards critical for the stakeholders to steer the business and drive performance
- Standardize and govern the monthly and quarterly management reporting to the Cement and FLS leadership teams and Board of Directors
- Drive rolling forecast and budget processes in alignment with the Cement finance team and our Group FP&A function.
- Together with rest of the team, be a key driver in the development of tools for data management, analysis, and reporting/dashboards
- Perform financial deep dives and transparency and develop models for business steering and strategy support
- Drive cross functional and ad-hoc projects and tasks
- Be an active and visible part of the Cement CFO management team
What you bring:
- MSc in Business Economics, Finance or similar
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience from a similar role with a strong focus on driving changes
- Great communication skills and can translate complex financial issues into crisp analysis and presentations easy to understand for stakeholders
- Strong Excel and data-cube/warehouse skills and good knowledge of HFM and SmartView
- You thrive when facilitating change and improvement in a matrix organization
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- Open-minded, pro-active and eager to develop and improve existing structures
- Agile and strives in a fast-paced environment
- Structured and focused
- Energetic and with a positive mindset
What we offer:
- Join one of the largest companies in Denmark with +100 year of profound history
- A truly international environment with presence in all continents
- Access to a unique career framework to develop your career the finance, including expatriation assignments