Do you like working with data driven analytics in a wide range of areas? If yes, then you should apply for our open position as Senior Consumer Analyst.
As Senior Consumer Analyst you are part of a team that are responsible for utilizing relevant data and developing strategies and models that not only bring clear and intuitive insights to relevant stakeholders, but transform these insights into business value in terms of higher income, lower cost, and/or higher customer satisfaction.
Main task and responsibilities
The team will work on data driven analytics in a wide range of areas, like customer satisfaction, CRM, customer lifetime value, pricing & profitability, reporting, KPIs, forecast & budget.
Your activities will mostly cover the following:
- Build insights through deep-dives analytics, data extraction, consolidation, reporting X-country, and X-products
- Support forecast & budget processes with impact analyses
- Support the development of pricing, profitability, XS & customer lifetime value models
- Ensure automation and self-service reporting across the business
- Proactively highlight business opportunities with respect to risk, market, and competition, by keeping a tight collaboration with Commercial stakeholders and X-Nordic key functions
You must be ready to take up the challenge that comes with working across countries and products, and for many different purposes, with short deadlines and high need for efficient deliveries.
On short-term perspective, you are expected to get up to speed with the understanding of our products dynamics and KPIs delivery.
On a long-term perspective, you must be able to build reporting automation, more advanced analytics and business insights that add value and help management to take decisions.
- Initiative driven – self-driven, dare to express your own views and opinions freely
- Ambitious to learn after demanding targets – you enjoy challenges, you want to get ahead and succeed
- Agile mindset – you pay attention to people’s needs and motives, to prioritize with regards to purposes and value added
- Result oriented – you work pragmatically and are target-oriented. You solve problems quickly and effectively
- Systematic and well organized – you handle multi-taking well, you are good at structuring the ongoing and the incoming tasks
Competencies and Skills
- Business understanding (financials, product dynamics, market knowledge)
- Practical knowledge from building, implementing, and using advanced models
- Knowledge in handling large data sets and good understanding of tables architecting and dependencies
- Excellent analytical/numerical skills and ability to identify root causes
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Advanced user of Excel, SAS, SQL, Python, R, Power BI or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and one Nordic language is preferrable
Preferred Experience & Education
You have 5 years or more relevant work experience in the area of Data Extraction & Analytics.
You have a Master’s degree in Data, Analytics, IT, Finance or related. Relevant experience can compensate for missing degree.
- An opportunity to work in a large, high-performing international company, in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing
- A corporate culture that is professional and dynamic, yet informal. Bureaucracy is kept to a minimum, as we expect our skilled employees make long lasting and impactful decisions to shape our future
- Highly competent, dedicated, and friendly co-workers with strong collaboration across the Nordics
This position can be located in any of our Nordic locations in Helsinki, Hvidover, Solna or Lysaka.