We are seeking a motivated Senior Data Analyst to assist us on our mission to transform the business via data and insights. You will help turn data into actionable information, and you will deliver reporting and analysis to support our key strategic initiatives.
You will collaborate with departments across Trustpilot including Content Integrity, Product, Commercial & Engineering to provide data-driven insights, and influence strategy and decision-making. You’ll be an internal data consultant, with our data warehouse at your fingertips, and you will work with the latest analytical tools including Google BigQuery, Amplitude and Looker.
To succeed in this role you will have a solid technical background as a Data Analyst and be comfortable operating in an unstructured environment. You can proactively identify problems and opportunities from data, communicate them clearly to stakeholders and leadership, and offer data-informed suggestions and solutions.
In your role:
- You’ll use best practices and expert knowledge gained from your experience to assist teams in using data in innovative ways across the business, ensuring data analysis is available where and when it is needed
- You will define KPIs, build automated dashboards, reports, and models to support teams in making faster and better decisions
- You will improve and contribute to analytical concepts for decision-making with insights and data modelling (cohort / regression analysis etc)
- You will partner closely with the content integrity, product, sales and marketing teams, acting as a data consultant to enable our teams to achieve their strategic goals through use of data and insights
- You will promote a data mindset amongst stakeholders and become a reliable and responsive point of contact for team leads and managers
We are looking for:
- 4+ years work experience doing quantitative analysis and interpreting analysis into actions
- Experience with SQL and Python
- High-quality data analysis and presentation skills and extremely established stakeholder management ability
- Expert data communicator and experience with data visualisation using tools such as Chartio, Looker, or similar
- Experience with sophisticated analytics, such as regression analysis, churn and cohort/funnel analysis
- The ability to translate complex data into simple terms
- A go-getting, positive attitude, with the ability to get things done with minimal oversight
- Proven history of effectively collaborating cross-functionally and delivering high quality and impactful results
- “20% time” – be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- The opportunity to work with leading data engineering technologies including Google Cloud Platform, Airflow and AWS, and with leading data tools and emerging technologies
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career in a friendly, international, workplace
- Regular Hackathons
- The opportunity to drive and impact meaningful change across a global business
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.