I am Heine Bodekær and I am happy to be heading the development and operations of Telia’s DK Data Engineering Team. We are a great bunch of people, and we deliver fantastic services to the whole of Telia Company.
I am excited about the change journey we have embarked on, and as we continue forward, we are now going to recruit a Senior Data Engineer with solid data engineering and cloud skills to help us develop and optimize first class data pipelines and work with the latest cloud technologies.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Telia is a highly data-driven organization and the role is to become a senior member of the Data Consolidation team in the Copenhagen office. The team supports the entire organization and is involved with the rest of the global organization in shaping our common future roadmap. As a team member, you will help further development of our state-of-the-art data platform, implement, troubleshoot, and optimize ETL data flows on big data technologies. Your tasks will include optimizing CI/CD processes and DataOps setups, employing test driven development and interact with our analytical department and the business.
Home for new opportunities
For the right person, this is really the place to grow both professionally and personally. You will be surrounded by supportive colleagues in a transparent environment with a solid culture for knowledge sharing and promoting ideas and thoughts.
We are a fantastic team of people with different backgrounds and nationalities and we have great fun together. We value diversity and here there is room for everyone.
Who are you?
You have a solid background working as a data engineer and worked in agile teams that does development founded on a programmatic approach. You will help guide and mentor our more junior teammates. We see you also contributing to my team as a positive and friendly colleague.
You have an analytical and structured mind with strong sense for problem solving.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment, and you manage to adopt quickly to changes in organization, priorities, technology and working environment.
- Technical experience (Master level or higher) with a background within big data /analytics from a data engineering perspective.
- Worked previously with cloud based data engineering.
- Working agile and cross-functional.
- Ability to automate and maintain data transformation pipelines.
- Knowledge of data modeling.
- Implemented CI/CD processes.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
If you also have one or more of the following it is even better
- Technologies we work with: Python, Spark, AWS/Cloud services, Airflow, CI/CD, Snowflake, Dataiku, Apache Superset, Kubernetes, Kafka.
- Previous experience with SAFE for development.