Are you passionate about big data and the potential value of making sense of it? Would you like to be a part of a highly energetic team that takes pride in constructing the future of banking by applying advanced machine learning techniques?
The Advanced Analytics team is a Center of Excellence of 20+ enthusiastic data scientist that are embedded in cross-functional squads engaging with different parts of the Bank.
The team applies modern machine learning techniques in order to gain deeper insights into customers’ behaviour, their preferences, as well as their financial risks, which results in better customer service, prevention of financial crime as well as helping steering the Bank’s credit risk.
The main responsibilities of this role would be to
- Design, develop, and evaluate predictive machine learning models on billions of data points
- Mentor colleagues in best practices of machine learning and software development
- Communicate complex issues to stakeholders in a simple and concise way
Can you bring solid machine learning experience and a proactive and open mindset?
As you will be part of a professional and ambitious team, you must thrive in a role with close collaboration among team members and have the ability to create strong relationships with stakeholders. Your background:
- Higher education in Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, Economics, Statistics, or other relevant field
- Strong professional programming experience (preferably Python)
- Strong understanding of both traditional statistical modelling and machine learning
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Hadoop or other big data platforms
- 5+ years of professional experience applying both supervised and unsupervised machine learning on big data sets
- Ability and understanding of the importance of mentoring others and communicating insights and findings to colleagues
- Excellent proficiency in English, both verbally and written
Your greatest assets are your passion, curiosity and ability to be self-driven and innovative.