As a Senior Data Scientist, you will drive the use of advance analytics to exponentially improve processes, products and/or day-to-day operations in a more fact oriented and efficient way.
Key Role Activities
- Works with stakeholders throughout the organization to find opportunities for improving company data to drive business solutions. Mines and analyses data to optimize and improve processes, product development, marketing techniques and/or business strategies.
- Assess the efficiency and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques. Develops custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets. Uses modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Develops A/B testing framework and test model quality and coordinates with different functional teams to implement models and supervise outcomes. Develops processes and tools to supervise and analyse model performance and data accuracy. Be the data science representative towards MSM and EMEA and be accountable for driving the Nordic agenda in respective fora.
- A Master’s or PhD degree in computer Science, statistics, mathematics, bioinformatics, or a related quantitative field.
- Advance to Specialist Level knowledge of Python and/or R
- Work experience with database systems and SQL knowledge
- Expertise is one or more of the following areas: supervised and unsupervised learning, natural language processing, deep learning, reinforcement learning, sophisticated statistical modelling of healthcare data
- 5+ years professional proven experience in analytics and quantitative analysis
- Excellent ability to convert business questions into data science problems
- Experience in translating data science outcomes and presenting to non-technical partners and leadership roles
- Experience in marketing / commercial analytics and/or healthcare analytics is preferred
- Knowledge of autoML tools
- Understanding of the current technology landscape and latest trends within Data & AI
- Previous work experience in a technology or scientific environment is a plus
- Essential competences
- Capable of building positive relationships with colleagues and partners, with the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Independent and creative self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Eye for business, good work ethic, passion for keeping up with analytics and technology trends is required.
- Experience in collaborating with both external and internal partners; vendor management
- Strategic mind-set and leadership capabilities