Are you interested in working with highly skilled Machine Learning professionals? Do you want to work with some of the most complex problems in the world? Are you a passionate researcher that wants to apply their advanced abilities to real world problems? Then you might be the Senior Machine Learning Researcher we are looking for in Copenhagen.
A leader in personalized customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson Marketing Automation & Personalisation Centre of Excellence (MAP CoE) is a high-tech agency, specialising in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
As a world leader in CRM, loyalty platforms and digital marketing, we were the first global Adobe partner to specialise in Adobe Campaign. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to enhance our tools and processes to develop cutting-edge marketing solutions. Because of this, we are now proud to be acknowledged as “Top Partner” by Salesforce as well.
Resolve is Wunderman Thompson’s privacy-first personalization technology. We help brands recognize their customers so they can personalize their interactions with them, and we do this without sharing their data or using third-party tracking. This is not only very challenging to achieve technically, but it also requires a very open and innovative research mindset. The world of computational advertising is going through an epic transformation and many of the existing technologies simply have to be reinvented with privacy as their top priority.
With millions of daily active users creating tens of millions of events, you can be sure that even by improving one of the machine learning models only slightly, you will demonstrate a massive impact on performance.
What will your day look like?
As our new Senior Machine Learning Researcher, you will become part of our growing AI Research Team, working within a highly interdisciplinary team of researchers and engineers. We collaborate intensively with the Cloud Engineering Team, expert builders of well-engineered processing and data pipelines, highly scalable algorithms and adapting machine learning and neural networks algorithms across different production architectures.
You are expected to have deep knowledge in identified research areas such as machine learning, artificial intelligence and computational statistics, particularly in at least one of the areas such as deep learning, graph representation learning and natural language processing.
Here, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving cutting-edge research in applied machine learning by developing prototypes for various product use cases based on structured data, text and images
- Working towards long-term ambitious research goals, while identifying intermediate milestones
- Collaborating on research projects with university researchers and staying up to date with latest methods from top machine learning conferences.
Who are you going to work with?
You join a team of like-minded and highly skilled machine learning researchers and engineers tasked to bring cutting edge machine learning to many critical company products.
What do you bring to the table?
You have a team player mindset and an open-minded attitude. You can communicate ideas and technical topics honestly and clearly – also to non-experts – while respecting the views of others on the team. You are eager to understand and find solutions, allowing you to quickly adapt to changing situations and come up with new ideas. At the same time, you have the ambition and determination to develop your skills in machine learning and computer science. Moreover, you have:
- A master’s degree or higher university degree in machine learning, AI, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, data science or related technical fields
- Experience in addressing research problems and being able to frame research ideas to fit business purposes
- Experience with one or several of the deep learning frameworks like PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Solid programming skills in Python and knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Exceptional English skills, both spoken and in writing.
It’s a plus if you have:
- A publication history at machine learning conferences
- A PhD in a relevant field such as machine learning.