We are looking for a structured and analytical student assistant to support our Staffing team in allocating our consultants to the projects we solve for our clients. You will become part of a small yet dynamic staffing team consisting of three full-time resource managers. Our team works closely together, however each of us being responsible for our own areas. We are looking for a colleague who is passionate about making an impact for both our business and our consultants.
Exciting tasks await you
- Analyse and interpret data and prepare reports for the management group and our business in general (using PowerBI and Excel)
- Ensure data quality of our consultants’ scheduled activities in our staffing system
- Act as a go-to person regarding questions concerning our staffing system and tools
- Have ongoing dialogues with project managers and partners regarding project demands and status
Additionally, there will be ad-hoc assignments depending on our business needs and your interests. Your expected workload will be 15-20 hours per week, but we will be flexible in relation to your studies and exam period.
You have the following skills
- You are very structured, detail-oriented and meticulous.
- You have a professional, service-oriented and dedicated approach to everything that you do, and you enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- You are a problem solver by heart, highly analytical and possess good communication skills.
- We expect that you work well both independently and in teams, and that you are able to collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- You are a fast learner and you enjoy working with coordinative and administrative tasks.
You have the following experience
- Are on your last year of your bachelor’s degree or first year of your master’s degree
- Have great analytical skills
- Are a Microsoft Office superuser, especially in Excel
- Experience in PowerBI will be considered an advantage
- Have interest in, and experience with, tasks linked to administration and reporting
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are fluent in both verbal and written English and in one of the Scandinavian languages