Do you want to rethink tomorrow’s consumer products, and are you passionate about sustainable solutions? Are you looking for a career in a dynamic environment where you can use your creative and strategic skills to make your mark? Then you might be our new Student Analyst.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Student analyst, Biological Detergents
We are looking for an ambitious and high-performing Student Analyst to join our Biological detergents Business Unit to help drive radically greener detergents both with our enzymes and through partners. We are a dynamic unit venturing into new areas, but we benefit from the know how developed over decades by countless colleagues in the household care industry.
In this role you will make an impact by developing market analyses, consumer / customer insights, and key presentations for customers and our leadership team. You will also help us ensure knowledge is shared across the organization.
Success in the job requires the ability to learn fast and to have a strong and structured problem-solving approach.
The average time commitment in the position is 15-20 hours per week. The workload will vary, and we expect mutual flexibility for you to solve tasks timely and at the same time attend exams and perform academically. You will report to the Director of the Biological detergents unit, with a commitment of strong professional development and coaching.
In this position you need:
- Be studying in your second or third year of your bachelor’s degree within business administration, finance, economics with top academic performance.
- To be ambitious and thriving with challenges
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a data-driven approach
- Be a quick and proactive learner with good communicational skills required to successfully engage with a broad range of stakeholders across a global company
- Be a good team player who is also able to work independently taking responsibility for key deliverables
- Have excellent skills working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Be fluent in both oral and written English