Do you wish to be part of a newly established Data Analysis & Digitalization Team in Flügger Procurement? Are you excited about creating data insights and suggestions for optimization? Are you passionate about digitalization and automating procurement processes? Then you may be our new colleague.
Take part in the journey
As a Student helper within Procurement Analysis & Digitalization you will be assisting our Procurement Analyst & Digitalization Specialist in taking procurement data, insights, and automation to the next level. Tasks are plentiful and vary in complexity and duration, and you are expected to work independently. You will be able to grow and learn in the position and will over time run individual projects within the team and with internal as well as external stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will be to support the following tasks and processes:
• Develop dashboard on Savings and other department KPIs
• Create transparency on different price escalation formula and fixed-floating considerations
• Drive smaller projects to support development of automated supplier approval flow including cross-functional requirements
• Help manage development of supplier performance management system
• Support solutions and set-up for Market place and catalogue management
• Aid enhance and enrich the data of the spend cube
• Contribute to the continued development of relevant PowerBI tools
• Help the continued development of tendering tool and standard templates
• Coordinate the development of TCO models, cost breakdown and other relevant data models together with Procurement colleagues & Finance
• Support procurement colleagues with data, insights and tool & application support and conduct training sessions
You have a strong interest in data & analytics and have a structured approach to all tasks. We expect you to be self-motivated and driven and curious to new tasks and challenges. To succeed, you need to collaborate well across multiple functions and have good communication skills. Furthermore, we expect you to:
• Study to become a Bachelor or Master in Data Science, or the like (at least two years into the studies preferred)
• A result-oriented and open-minded personality who works proactively and dedicated
• Ability to handle and structure large and complex datasets from multiple data sources
• Fluent in English, written and verbal – Fluency in a Scandinavian language will be considered an advantage
• Knowledge within Power-BI, Excel etc. is an advantage
• An impactful student job approx. 15 – 20 hours weekly in an attractive working environment with a flat organizational structure
• A versatile team of engaged and dedicated Procurement colleagues
• Possibilities of personal and professional development
• A freedom-with-responsibly approach to all parts of the job
• An informal workplace environment where new ideas and insights are treasured
About Flügger & Procurement at Flügger
Flügger is a proud producer and retailer of paint with a strong legacy, quality products, skilled employees, and loyal customers. At Flügger we have just launched our new strategy Going Green, founded on sustainable production, products & packaging and with ambitious growth and optimization targets, and with a strong digitalization agenda.
Procurement is anchored as a Group function with direct reference to the CEO, working with strategic and operational procurement of both Direct, Indirect¸ Capex and Goods for Resale. We have an ambitious journey ahead of us in order to deliver on the Flügger strategy – by both optimizing of our cost base, by supporting top-line growth via digitalization, sustainable materials, supplier innovations etc., and by developing our processes and way-of-working.
At Flügger, we live our values of Team-Time-Trust, working closely together as a team and together with internal stakeholders and external partners & suppliers. We prefer open and honest communication. We are dedicated to making a difference and leading change, for the better of Flügger and our customers.