Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about marketing and understanding consumer behavior? Then you might be our new Student Assistant.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Student Assistant
An attractive position is open in Global Marketing for an ambitious and high-performing student assistant. You will be part of a marketing team responsible for developing and executing on the global strategy for Novozymes Household Care.
Welcome to Household Care Marketing
We are a project-based, fast-paced department, and the learning curve is steep from day one. As a student assistant, you will assist the team in a variety of tasks which could involve market data, customer meetings and competitor analyses and story building for sales pitches. You get to experience firsthand how a true marketing organization operates and how we work across different departments and platforms.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
You will be supporting our Global Marketing Managers on executing on our key projects with some of our biggest customers. Furthermore, supporting analytical work sales data, price policies, consumer studies and marketing data. Together with our Business Development Managers you will also be supporting on constructing sales collaterals fitting with the pains and needs in the market, and our value proposition of our upcoming launches. The higher performance you are able to show the more responsibility you will get.
To succeed you must:
- Be studying at your final year of your bachelor’s degree (e.g. within business administration, marketing, strategy or finance/economics)
- Be a high-performing and ambitious individual thriving with challenges
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a data-driven approach
- Be a quick and proactive learner with good communicational skills required to successfully engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be action-driven and not afraid of taking on new projects
- Be a good team player who is also able to work independently taking responsibility for key deliverables
- Have excellent skills working with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be fluent in both oral and written English