In the Post-Launch Sensor department, you will become part of a dedicated team, bridging R&D and Operations, continuously working on improving the quality, delivery and cost on the ABL90 sensor cassette. The work focusses on data analysis, database updating and maintenance, as well as some lab work.
To become successful, you must be able to work independently and have good collaborating skills. Your responsibilities and tasks can include:
- Maintenance of local databases (inserting from many different sources into SQL database)
- Expand/verify data integrity of the databases
- Data extractions for reporting purposes with the use of SQL queries
- Support experimental work in our laboratories working with our ABL90 instruments
Application deadline 1th June
Interviews will be held as soon as relevant candidates apply. Start the application process as soon as possible. Please supply your CV and other relevant documents, and bring diplomas if invited for an interview. We look forward to receiving your application.
“Constructive Diversity” is one of our core values, and we believe that human diversity creates a dynamic and creative environment. Therefore, we encourage diversity through our recruitment process. However, we believe that the following formal qualifications will improve your chances of success:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. student from DTU/KU (or equivalent)
- Experience in database handling and management.
- Good proficiencies in English are a benefit.
Taking responsibility as well as being engaged and committed about what you do means:
- Analytical and systematic approach to work
- Adaptable with changing priorities
- Showing initiative and good collaboration abilities