Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about a sustainable food future? Then you might be our new Student Assistant.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Student Assistant
We are on a journey to make a difference for the future of proteins, pleasing palette and planet in a dynamic corporate startup.
Welcome to SOA Alternative Protein
Alternative Protein is a newly established strategic opportunity area at Novozymes. To make the switch to a sustainable diet effortless for the average consumer, we are developing innovative protein food ingredients for the food and beverage industry.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
Helping the team in our innovation and business development efforts. This includes supporting our commercial and technical team with anything from crafting clear and concise presentations for internal and external use, gathering data and performing comprehensive market analysis, support in marketing projects and generally helping out on administrative tasks.
To succeed you must hold:
- Bachelor or Master’s student in business, marketing or finance with a flair for and interest in technology/science OR Bachelor/Master’s student within natural sciences or engineering with a flair for and interest in business
- Project management and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and proactively on tasks.
- Passion for working project-based with new market development and the ambiguity it entails
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written English skills
The job is based in Lyngby at our new Innovation Campus reporting into Business Development. The required commitment is 15-20 hours per week. The schedule is flexible during exam periods.