In this role, you will get fast-track training in a consultant’s toolkit, from top-down communication and problem solving to financial modelling and PowerPoint best practices. Your primary tasks will be conducting analyses of financial, commercial and operational data to support better decision making and execution of the strategy. Furthermore, you will be working on selected transformation projects and strategic initiatives, as well as supporting the SVP Retail in Day to Day planning and supporting in various Transformation Activities.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Perform qualitative and quantitative strategic analyses on market development, product performance, competitors etc.
- Prepare monthly reporting on financial and operational performance
- Support VP Commercial Excellence in preparing data-driven decision material
- Support strategy development and execution in LAKA
- Coordinate Retail LAKA Group meetings, events & facilitate support in the Unification of all Nets Retail LAKA services in EU.
Your professional background and qualifications should include:
- Studying a bachelor’s degree or the first part of a master’s degree within Finance, Economics, Business, Strategy or similar
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High level of analytical skills as well as good business acumen allowing you to translate the analytical findings into real-world actions
- Fluent at a business level in English
- Good communication skills in both writing and speaking