We invite you to bring your analytical mind into play as you contribute to the digital transformation towards a more value driven system of processes and supporting tools for internal project monitoring and reporting to positively enable the business to deliver successful projects to clients. To succeed in this role you must have interest in data analytics and project management. Are you our new Student Assistant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Group Operational Excellence and Heath & Safety department
As our new Student Assistant you will be part of the Group Operational Excellence team working closely with the Business Insights & Analytics team, and the Group Finance team within Corporate, to support the process improvement and digitalization of the project monitoring and reporting agenda (including related Microsoft Power BI dashboard developments). You will be part of an international team consisting of the Group Director of Operational Excellence and a Lead Consultant which is part of an extended team with focus on Change & Portfolio Management, roll out of Operational Systems (e.g., CRM), Offshoring & Design Automation and HSEQ. Typical tasks for the team include monthly reviews of the project portfolio of Ramboll’s client facing projects, liaise with key stakeholders to translate their needs into user stories and develop relevant communication material to facilitate Senior Management information, business implementation and benefit realization.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Analyze project related data, prepare reporting and management material (slide decks, visuals etc.) for key stakeholder meetings / workshops with the usage of Microsoft package tools (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Support Process Owner in further developing and implementing project monitoring and reporting processes and digital tools across Geographies and Markets
- Support workshop facilitation and coordinate the execution of key actions
- Co-create user insights surveys, collect user needs and translate them into user stories with the usage of relevant systems (e.g., Azure DevOps)
- Assist in training content development and supporting colleagues to adopt project monitoring and reporting processes into their day-to-day way of working
- Support in ad-hoc administrative tasks and plan relevant meetings and events
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- You are studying bachelor’s degree or the first part of a master’s degree within Data Science, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Business or similar
- You have a track record of outstanding academic and/or professional / volunteering experience
- You have fundamental understanding and flair for project management methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile)
- You are familiar and/or interested in working with and visualizing data (e.g., Microsoft Power BI)
- You have a good knowledge in MS Office (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: You are adaptive, curious, proactive and have a strong drive for learning. You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment with diverse stakeholders from different functional areas. You are good at multitasking and can prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. You have good communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a simple manner. You are self-motivated, inclusive and have a genuine interest for data analytics.
Welcome to our Support Organization
In Ramboll’s Support Organization we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organization to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945, with 16,000 employees globally. In Denmark, we are 3,600 colleagues delivering innovative solutions within Buildings, Transport, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future, working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.