If you join us in the role of Student Assistant – Analytics & Reporting, this is what you can expect from us:
- Well-structured training for the job and constant support from your manager
- Flexible work hours
- Equipment needed for the role (laptop)
- Sponsored sports activities
- Referral bonuses for recommending new team members to join the company
About your future role
You’ll be part of the UNI program, one of the biggest strategic initiatives in Nets. The goal is to modernize our payment platforms to a future-proofed solution based on a cloud Microservice architecture using Java, database and integration tools.
As Student Assitant, you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. Your work hours are 15 – 20 hours a week, and we appreciate it if you can work full days, but we of course respect your study schedule.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Updating numbers in different systems, e.g. Clarity, to prepare for the financial forecast and business case review
- Managing the purchase requisition and order flow in SAP
- Creating performance reports based on numbers from Jira
- Assist in ad hoc analysis and reports
What makes you the best person for this job?
Now when you read about the role, are you curious to discover more? If your answer is yes, check what qualifications make you the right candidate to apply. But keep in mind one thing – on top of your skillset, knowledge and experience, it’s your potential that makes a difference for you to achieve your goals in everyday work.
Qualifications needed to be successful in this role:
- Study field within finance or economics
- Data-focused with orientation on the details
- Proactive and motivated with a consultancy mindset
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Additional skills and experience that would make you stand out:
- Mastering Microsoft Office, especially Excel – and adding PowerBI to the list is icing on the cake
- Understanding of the financial accounting disciplines