Falck is on an exciting company-wide transformation journey with Global Insurance being an integral part and contributor to this process. Spanning across more than 25 countries, Global Insurance is cooperating closely with local business units as well as Group Functions at all levels in order to continuously optimize and place our insurance program. So are you looking for an extra-ordinary opportunity to get very hands-on experience and exposure as part of our team, read on and apply!
About the job
You will be part of a team which supports the Business on insurance matters and strives to build and maintain an efficient dialogue and communication with the Business. We keep transparency about the work we do and want to ensure a data driven approach to insurance decisions.
Your job covers a wide range of activities in support of our insurance strategy such as:
- Collection, analysis and structuring of insurance related data
- Preparation of and participation in workshops
- Drafting of communication material, presentations, etc.
- Communication with our internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc support of team tasks
You will have a broad exposure to all Falck Business Units and countries and serve to support the Global Insurance team in our daily work as well as on strategic projects. Given the nature and size of the team, the approach is very hands-on and dynamic, and you will be providing support within the team as well as driving your own projects
We are looking for candidates who are currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree for example within business analytics, business administration, finance, economics, strategy, marketing or other relevant fields.
Moreover, you will likely display the following traits:
- Strong interpersonal skills and thriving with interacting with colleagues at all levels.
- A self-starter, able to take initiative and run with projects/tasks with limited guidance.
- Ability to structure data and derive conclusions therefrom.
- Sense of curiosity and desire to challenge the status quo, being persistent.
- Capacity to focus, move on and seeing the big picture while all pieces of the puzzle may not be available
With the new Student Assistant position, Global Insurance will be a team of three. Organizationally the team is anchored in the Global Procurement and Strategic Projects department under the CFO organization. We support the entire business across all countries and functions, and in Denmark the claims handling team of three also reports to Global Insurance.