Do you want to learn how organisational data can drive performance and
development? Are you curious about designing concepts and learning more about project management? The Organisational Performance (OP) team from Maersk Drilling is looking for a Master student to join their team.
You will join a team of seven in the OP team under the department of Strategy, People & Communication in Maersk Drilling’s headquarter in Lyngby. We support the business by ensuring that Maersk Drilling is set up in the best way to deliver on its strategy by focusing our efforts on long-term strategic actions. Our team covers various elements, ranging from business analytics to organisational development and leadership support.
We offer an exciting and attractive student position in an ambitious international
environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. You will be given the unique opportunity to combine your studies with hands on experience by joining a team which is specifically tasked to enable the organisation to deliver on its strategy from the people side.
Students working within Maersk Drilling are invited to join the Students network. As a member of the community, you will have a unique opportunity to expand your professional and social networks, gain additional insight outside your department, and learn more about Maersk Drilling as a place to work.
You will be part of a truly international company with our employees representing 65 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
You will be responsible for assisting the OP team with a wide range of tasks, including:
- Providing insightful analysis to organisational data to support decision making
- Assisting with – and as you develop – independently managing the creation of reporting material to Senior Management
- Assisting in strategic decision making through data analysis and feedback from stakeholders
- Assisting with – and as you develop – independently managing various project roles as well as managing our content on the corporate platforms (e.g. SharePoint)
- Designing and creating presentation material for various stakeholders for our wide ranging projects
- Supporting Maersk Drilling’s Talent Management and Acceleration efforts
Who we are looking for
We expect that you are a Masters student, or just finishing your Bachelor’s degree. You are based in the greater Copenhagen area and have at least one year left in your education.
Additionally, we are looking for a candidate who is:
- Analytical and good at maintaining focus in the face of complexity as part of your
responsibilities will involve working with large data sets in Excel
- Able to work independently and prioritize amongst many concurrent tasks with
previous experience in corporate jobs being an advantage
- Comfortable with Excel analysis and PowerPoint and able to transform conclusions into key messages
- Open-minded for working on a broad spectrum of themes and embracing new
- A team player who likes to share and co-create
- International in your mind-set supported by high level of proficiency and confidence in spoken and written English
- Experience with Macros and VBA is not a requirement, but an advantage.
Experience with PowerBI is a plus
Your education come first! But we expect that you are able to work 15-20 hours without compromising your studies.