As we are eager to provide the best possible service to our colleagues, we need engaged, structured, and independent student assistants to help us out 10-15 hours a week.
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to use your analytical and professional skills from your study in a real-world business.
- Great working conditions including flexible working hours.
- Being part of a young and modern team with an informal and fun tone.
- A good social life both on and off work.
- Develop and maintain systems and source code.
- Being part of larger projects throughout NORDEN and/or in charge of personal small projects.
- Lots of different tasks on an ad hoc basis.
- You are expected to be studying a relevant technical, financial or mathematical education.
- You are acquainted with analytical methods for data processing.
- You have experience with programming in Python (Alternatively SQL, R or MATLAB).
- You can communicate in English and are eligible to work in Denmark.
- You are curious to learn more about the shipping industry.
What we offer:
As student assistant in Advanced Analytics and Digital Solutions, you will become part of a big international company with proud traditions. In NORDEN we are open minded, ambitious, data driven and work towards a shared overall goal. We value our student assistants and highly prioritise their individual development.