In Global Business Intelligence and Forecasting you will not only get the possibility to obtain invaluable real life knowledge to the benefit of your future career. You will be invited to participate in LEO Pharma’s student network, which will give you a great opportunity to expand your professional and social networks and gain additional insight into a large global company. Additionally, you get the opportunity to make a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
In Global Business Intelligence and Forecasting we ensure that LEO products are valuated and evaluated based on objective views, fact-based data and appropriate methodology to support brand strategy by developing our main expertise areas including business analysis. Within business analysis we provide high quality strategic insights and solid and objective market/competitor understanding. The work involves cross-functional work with global-, regional, and local functions. Your main responsibilities will:
- Assist in the development phase and maintenance of centralized data systems to facilitate sharing and usage of existing insights across the organization
- Responsible for the monthly performance reports to key stakeholder such as brand teams and leadership team
- Support different business analysis requests from across the organization
- Develop relevant business materials for meetings and departmental activities
The position is based out of Ballerup, but you will be working in a truly global environment.
- Studying at university for a bachelor’s degree within economic, business or pharmaceutical sciences or similar and have some knowledge about and interest in the pharmaceutical industry
- Structured with an eye for details
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experienced in MS Office especially PowerPoint and excel
- Familiarity with large datasets and ability to use different data sources
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
You have a can do attitude and highly developed situational judgement that complement your ability to establish positive relations and deliver quality work before deadline. You strive to work independently and with the team. You are open to new challenges and are positive and outgoing.
Your new team
The Global Business Intelligence and Forecasting team consist of 6 international colleagues working with business analysis, forecasting and market research. The team works in a high-pace environment and deliver key insights across the organization.
Join our mission to help more people achieve healthy skin
Hundreds of millions of people around the globe are suffering from an untreated skin disease. Helping these people to get a better life is what LEO Pharma is all about. By understanding their needs and wishes we will improve existing treatments and break new land to uncover the solutions of tomorrow. By joining LEO Pharma you will get the opportunity to create results, develop yourself among highly skilled colleagues while taking on our quest to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world and at the same time create profitable growth.