Do you see yourself supporting our +1,000 CRM users via data handling and material presentations? Are you possibly the one to prepare market intelligence reports that are provided from top management all the way to our Executive Board? Then we would love to have you aboard on our team! We are currently looking for a highly skilled and ambitious student with interest in business applications and Market Intelligence topics.
What are you going to do?
This job will offer you a great possibility to dig into our Business processes and get a dep understanding in market drivers within shipping and the maritime world as you will:
- Work with data-treatment, statistics and analytical assignments
- Support CRM Key users with analysis and best practice
- Prepare ad-hoc and recurring market analyses
- Research market drivers that influence our Business
- Work with internal customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Do ad-hoc projects/assignments
It would be an advantage if:
- You have previous experience from other relevant projects or consultancy work
- You possess analytical skills
- You are not afraid to contact one of our end users to support hands-on with solving the problem
- You are currently studying an academic degree (Business Administration, Marketing or IT) with at least 1,5 years left
- You are an independent, motivated learner and a collaborative team player
- You are prepared to work 15-20 hours per week
What can we offer you?
The possibility to gain unique insights, while sometimes even being the driver to develop new tools and analyses that create value for our company. Furthermore, we offer:
- Unique work experience and reference from a top employer
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility in your work area
- A young, international and professional environment filled with energy
- A possible work employment until the end of your studies
- An above-average student salary
Our department is responsible for Data Analytics & different customer-related IT systems within MAN Energy Solutions’ global After Sales Business. We are located in the Copenhagen headquarter and supply our global organization with crucial information, applications and analytical data, all to which help steer, run and develop the unique “machine” of the MAN Energy Solutions business.