At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
Who you are
As a person you are structured, analytic and find a great interest in working with data with the ability to convert the analysis into actions. Problem solving with a high drive and a “can do” attitude is a natural part of your DNA.
We are looking for someone with a first mover mentality within new digital technologies & tools who possess an eagerness to create business insight.
About the job
- Develop Power BI dashboards for strategic decision making based on data on sales, leads, references, web analytics etc.
- Interpret large data sets with data crunching and data clean up using e.g. Power Query
- Automate manual work tasks using e.g. MS Power Apps/Automate, and related Microsoft tools such as Excel, Word, Customer voice, Forms & Flow
- Provide input and suggestions on how to apply digital technology
- Support data collection and analysis and develop actionable insights and leads
What you know
You are currently in your first year of studying a master’s in Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar.
You have established a foundation of knowledge within IT and data management within:
- SQL and relational databases
- Coding e.g. Python
Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written is a prerequisite for this position.