Are you passionate about analysis, numbers and data gathering? And do you thrive in a dynamic, global environment? Then you might be the Analyst we are looking for!
As an Analyst in Network & Franchise Management, you will gather and analyse Network related data from different sources and present these to key stakeholders throughout the department and organisation. You will work closely with the VP and Manager of Reporting and Analytics on various special projects, value creating simulations and analysis.
As part of this, your key responsibilities will be:
- To work closely with various business functions to identify business challenges and opportunities and translate these into analytics, questions and queries
- To scope, develop and deliver business analysis and insights
- Ad-hoc datamining and analytics
- Report building and KPI monitoring
- Stakeholder presentations
Passionate about analysis and numbers with a proactive and self-driven work style
To succeed in this role, we hope to see that you are passionate about analysis and numbers. You are quality rigorous and you always pay attention to details. Your work style is proactive and self-driven and you thrive in dynamic, changing environment. You are a team player with the ability to interact and build relationships with people on all organisational levels and you can communicate findings in a clear, simple and structured manner.
Furthermore, we believe that professionals with the following experience and skills are well suited:
- A degree within Economics, Finance or Business Administration with a quantitative backbone
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience from a similar position
- Data literate with excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with turning data into insights and communicating these through reporting, dashboards and presentations
- Advanced excel and strong PPT skills
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.