Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies and thrive in an organization with real passion for teamwork, business and changing things for the better? Then you should keep reading!
Avanade Denmark is looking for an Azure Data Engineer to join our skilled and passionate Analytics team of super skilled people, all love working with data. We work together in both small and large teams with people that share the same passion and happiness of delivering phenomenal projects to our clients.
You will be working on highly complex projects for some of Denmark’s most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours. The Analytics team consists of people with different backgrounds from Software Engineering, Infrastructure, Data & AI, and BI Development, so we hope you like so be part of a diverse team where everybody has a lot to contribute with – including yourself!
As a data engineer at Avanade you will:
- Design and build modern data pipelines and data streams
- Design and build data service APIs
- Expose data to end users using Power BI, Azure API Apps or other modern visualization platform or experience
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure data & analytics PaaS services.
- Support the planning and implementation of data platform services including sizing, configuration, and needs assessment
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes
- Work as a trusted advisor to our clients
- Minimum 2 years of experience with ETL tools, Databricks, SQL, SSAS & T-SQL
- Great understanding of Lambda architecture patterns
- Experince with data visualization using Power BI, SAS VA, and Power Pivot
- Tabular models (DAX) in Visual Studio
- Strong in data Governance, including Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes
- Good basic understanding of Azure – you will learn a lot a log the way at Avanade
Experience with one or more of these technologies would definitely be a benefit:
- Azure DevOps
Above this we also want you to:
- Posess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes
- Posses a ‘can do – will do’ attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience
- Enjoy working in diverse teams
- Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills both in Danish and in English
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills
At Avanade, we believe that training and development of our employees is the key to success, and together we will be developing your expertise as a Data Engineer Consultant.