To bring us to the next phase, we are now looking for a colleague who will contribute to developing and securing the operation of Nordisk Film’s DW and BI solutions so that data will become an even stronger business asset. Up to now, we have worked with SoMe data from various platforms, created business dashboards and analysed reviews and comments, and we have collected it in our DW and visualized it in Qlik Sense.
So, one of your primary responsibilities will be together with your colleagues to develop and establish relevant BI solutions for our various business units – based on your understanding of their demands and commercial challenges. Furthermore, you will :
- be responsible for collecting data from the many sources, incl many external sources.
- develop and code in Python or by using our SQL DW
- share the role as system specialist for the DW solutions of Nordisk Film together with your colleagues, this includes securing satisfactory performance and uptime
- have a key role in the migration of our solutions from present on-site to a future cloud-based setup.
You have both technical flair and a business understanding
We believe that you have some experience with Data Warehouse systems and the use of data through former jobs, or you may also be a recent graduate. Relevant educational background might be BSc in Data Science, MSc in Digital Innovation & Management, BSc in Business Administration and Digital Management, MSc in Business Administration and Information Systems, Data Science, HA (mat.), Cand.merc.(mat) or the like from institutions such as ITU, KU eller CBS.
Further qualifications & competencies wanted:
- Experience with ETL processes and data integration between platforms as well as with Python and SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Qlik Sense, Power BI or Tableau will be a clear advantage – but is not a requirement.
From a personality point of view, it is important that you
- Can work independently, in a structured manner and take initiative
- Can turn business needs into technical solutions and clearly communicate advantages and disadvantages of the various solutions from a business or user perspective – also to colleagues who do not have your technical mindset.
- Have a desire to and an interest in learning more within insourcing of data and system design.
- Enjoy both innovation intensive and more repetitive tasks
Join us on our data journey
We offer you an exciting and developing job in the world’s oldest film company with high ambitions and a great passion for what we do. The work environment is informal and flexible, and it is our common understanding that development happens through action.