29 816! That’s how many pricing decisions our commercial teams make every year. At Sandoz Nordics we are looking for a Business Analysis Manager to join our Business Insights & Analytics department.
In the role you will be working with different business units to design and implement decision making and data analytics initiatives, perform market & competitor analysis, develop pricing strategies, and lead advanced analytics projects.
You will join a small, agile department of talented analytics professionals with a lot of freedom to set their own agenda. You will be expected to possess a high degree of conceptual thinking, and have excellent analytical and communication skills. You can expect to work cross-functionally with colleagues across sales & marketing, finance, and supply chain to further develop a culture of data-driven decision making in the organization. You should have the potential and ambition to grow into a leadership position in the organization, be naturally curious, and have a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide analytical support for review & optimization of the product portfolio
• Perform deep-dive ad-hoc analysis for commercial & HQ stakeholders
• Analyze in-market sales data from multiple angles, identifying trends and insights to provide competitive insights
• Develop our pricing strategies, portfolio segmentation, and processes in the tender driven markets
• Leverage a rich data set of price information to formulate and test hypotheses in the markets in cooperation with our commercial teams
• Develop set of KPIs to monitor and follow-up our commercial and pricing in order to help our commercial teams
• Formulate new and review existing go-to-market models
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Master’s degree in finance, business administration, engineering, science or similar
• 3+ years of experience in data analytics, consulting, business intelligence, or commercial excellence
• A highly curious, creative and innovative mind able to design, develop, and implement new initiatives combined with exceptional learning and problem-solving abilities
• Working proficiency with complex data from multiple data sources and a demonstrated ability to understand new datasets and data structures
• Professional level written and spoken English, any Nordic language would be a plus
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to convey complex ideas in a simple to understand manner, with demonstrated abilities in data storytelling
• Experience with Alteryx or similar ETL / analysis tools, or experience with a data science toolkit (Python, R, SQL, GitHub)
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.