Are you a skilled business analyst with experience in turning market data into viable insights and business cases? Do you dream of being part of the operational side of an international SaaS business? This is your chance to do so, in a market-leading company.
At Clio, we are on the ambitious path of preparing students worldwide for the digital future through our educational technology. We are currently leading the market in the Nordics, and we are ready to take on the rest of the world. Would you like to be a part of that journey?
Reporting directly to the director of business development, you will be working with our new business area (Clio Partners), scaling out our international SaaS solution targeted at traditional publishers and educational companies that are in need of a digital platform and expertise.
The need for our solutions is vast. To seize this opportunity, we need a skilled business analyst that enables us to sway potential partners and customers using insightful market knowledge on education.
You will be the team’s lead on building intelligence and market insights on each of our target markets and potential customers. This way you will play a substantial part in establishing the customer insights needed to make Clio Partners an international success.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- researching and obtaining market data and turning it into actionable insights that will help us decide how to approach a market or a potential customer
- establishing business cases in collaboration with our customers and partners
- maintaining our current market insights from the global market for digital learning materials
- assist our sales organisation in creating pitch decks for potential international customers
- taking part in meetings with customers and leading the discussion on local market conditions
- assisting in establishing and calculating quotes for new partnerships/customers.
Skills & Requirements
Skills and Requirements
What makes you the right candidate?
You are a skilled business analyst with experience in building international market insights and business cases.
We are ambitious, and you need to be as well. You are ready to take on the challenge of leading the market intelligence on an international SaaS solution.
- You have a relevant degree in business management, economics or similar.
- You have at least a couple of years experience in working with market insights, business plans and business intelligence, preferably from a top-tier consultancy or a company selling tech solutions.
- You have experience in providing advice and solution consulting and know how to act as the trusted advisor to a customer.
- You are a team player with an analytical mind who is structured and determined.
- You have an entrepreneurial and inventive mindset full of ideas that you use to help customers think of smarter and more intelligent solutions.
- You are interested in and have a good understanding of technology.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills
- You speak and write English fluently – preferably also one or more of the other most commonly spoken european languages.
What You Can Expect from Us
You will be part of an experienced market-leading EdTech company with 150 brilliant colleagues in the Nordics, who know (almost) all there is to know about EdTech.
You will be working from our Copenhagen office in central Copenhagen, where we offer flexible working hours, healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch, and a social and welcoming working environment. The position is expected to require 20–30 traveling days per year.
Pension scheme, health insurance and salary package depending on qualifications and experience.
The position is full-time, and we hope that you can begin in February 2021 at the latest.