A great opportunity for the right profile to deliver impactful business insights, automate dashboards and deliver analysis in Falck Global Applied Analytics with focus on Falck Assistance.
About the job
Falck Assistance are ahead of a growth journey on BtB and BtC products such as patient transport and health services, and you will be key in ensuring Assistance have the right commercial data and insights to deliver on the strategy.
You will work closely with analysts and sales in Assistance and BI developers from IT to deliver the right solutions that makes a difference. You will engage with management in prioritizing what drives most value and how we focus on the right business needs.
In Falck, we have a history of using analysis for our decisions – and we have even higher ambitions so while improving our data-driven mindset we also want to increasingly work on predictive analysis e.g. around customer churn and sales. You will be key in that journey.
Apply your commercial understanding to deliver value adding performance tools
- Build a solid understanding of our Assistance business unit to deliver the right solutions focusing on what moves the needle
- Deliver analytical and BI solutions in PowerBI that supports the management team in Assistance in their decision making
Build the commercial foundation for profitability and sales insights
- Collaborate with Commercial Finance and IT to deliver a robust data model by clarifying and documenting business needs
- Understand the products and customers to enable profitability insights in various dimension on a complex product area in close collaboration with analysts in Assistance
- Support sales with insights understanding the BtB and BtC sales channels
- Contribute to simplification of setup and processes
Drive priorities with a global, collaborative mindset
- Have a global mindset so we move from local to global solutions
- Drive our priority processes so we deliver on what gives most value for Falck
- Participate or drive global BI projects across our global business model
You thrive to deliver impact by understanding what drives profit in our business and deliver solutions that give transparency in profitability on contracts, customers and entities. You want to build on and use your understanding of our commercial and operative models to challenge local management teams using KPIs to drive performance. You have the personal skills to become a trusted advisor for local management on strategic changes and enjoy driving change in close collaboration with other global teams.
In addition to this, we expect you to have:
- Master in Economics, Business or similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as analyst in a commercial area e.g. from FMCG, tele, logistics or health
- Solid experience delivering dashboards in PowerBI, Tableu or similar (Falck uses PowerBI)
- Experience clarifying business needs and describe them to IT e.g. in DevOps
- Some experience with data modelling
- Commercial knowledge in BtC potentially BtB
- Financial knowledge
- Technical knowledge of analytical and data tools like PowerBI, Tableu and potentially Python
- Ability to Communicate analytical results to stakeholders on various levels
- Experience driving smaller projects and manage stakeholders
- Business acumen and understanding of what drives value
- Structured approach to priority processes and task management