Miinto is going through an aggressive and exciting expansion plan and we are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our digital marketing team, who loves working with data – parsing, analysing, investigating, interpreting, modeling, and extracting knowledge from large volumes of data to drive informed decision-making across the company and in specific the digital marketing team.
You will be asking questions and driving insights to the digital marketing team, but at the same time help answering questions given to you by the team. You will be our bridge between data research and digital marketing strategy looking into frameworks and models related to KPI’s like revenue and ROI optimisation, and CAC vs. CLTV to name a few. We don’t expect you to be an expert on digital marketing yet, but we’ll make sure you’ll learn about the mechanisms of digital marketing to be able to make meaningful analyses. If you want to make a difference, grow your technical skill-set, and gain valuable strategic experience within an expanding e-commerce company, we would love to meet you.
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you’ll do
- Implement and maintain metric measures across the customer journey
- Organise data metrics and ensure linkage to PowerBI and build metrics reporting in PowerBI
- Create and maintain dashboards covering all main KPI’s within digital marketing using PowerBI and Klipfolio
- Develop business case materials for marketing and tech project roadmaps
- Provide project support on marketing project pipeline
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and optimize business objectives
- Optional: Help manage Google Tag Manager
What we’re looking for
- Some SQL experience preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge including pivots, macros, and formulas (arrays, lookups, etc.)
- Ability to work with, organise, validate, and manipulate large data sets within multiple reporting environments
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys working in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to self-direct and work independently within a fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Process-oriented mindset and high level of attention to detail
- Service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels
- Experience and knowledge within Google Big Query are beneficial
- On-hands experience with Google Tag Manager and Klipfolio is a plus
- BS degree in relevant field essential
What to expect from us
- In Miinto Marketing we live for growth, scalability and numbers to rocket our revenue. We are striving to grow retailers by connecting local supply with global demand
- It is a fast paced environment where we cherish and nurture team spirit. Supporting each other are key factors, while we are getting things done
- A truly multicultural work environment – we currently have employees from 15 nationalities around the world!
- A lovely and vibrant office in Copenhagen
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Competitive salary as well as company discounts on Miinto
To be successful in this job means being proactive and being eager to improve your own and your teammates’ work in order to reach the ambitious company goals. We communicate in a casual way, we live by “trial-and-error” and we start and end our day with looking at numbers. Working in the digital marketing team at Miinto means a lot of freedom, responsibilities, and big budgets giving you a chance to make a real impact on the business.