We invite you to bring your expertise within business analysis into play as you translate data into insights and support commercial, tactical and strategic decisions in Ramboll. To succeed in this role, you must have proven experience with data analytics and market research and a solid commercial understanding across sales. Are you our new Business Analyst? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Clients, Sales & Marketing department
As our new Business Analyst, you will be part of our Clients, Sales & Marketing department, working to foster a client centric culture and drive sales and marketing excellence in Ramboll. You will join nine dedicated colleagues, who are passionate about what we do and enjoy working together as a team to deliver extraordinary results, in collaboration with colleagues from across the organisation. The team works flexibly from Ramboll’s global Head Office in Ørestad, Copenhagen.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring, consolidation, and analysis of commercial data as well as market and industry trends.
- Business analysis, problem definition and breakdown
- Translate analysis intro insights, informing and advice on commercial, tactical and strategic decisions
- Support projects within sales and strategic initiatives
- Stakeholder management across the entire Ramboll organisation
- Creating presentations and storylines
- Analysis of segmentation (outside-in and inside-out)
- Cost of sales
- Pricing analysis
- Merging data from different systems, incl. Bisnode, Maconomy, CRM.
- General client analysis
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- 5+ years’ experience from working within business intelligence, market insight, business development or commercial excellence, or 4+ years’ experience in management consulting.
- A bachelor’s or master’s Degree in e.g. business, economics or statistics.
- Proven experience with data analytics, market research, sizing and modelling.
- Experience with ERP, CRM and Marketing automation – preferably Maconomy, Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot.
- Solid commercial understanding across sales.
- Preferably experience from global B2B company.
- Strong competencies in Excel and PowerPoint.
Personal skills that will help you succeed in this role include: being a confident communicator with superior stakeholder management skills, comfortable with taking ownership of projects while being a committed team player, knowing that the devil is in the detail.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries you will join 16,500 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.