Would you like to make an impact, while working in one of the most important areas in Danske Bank? Will you assist us find solutions in relatively unchartered area ? And are you enthusiastic about business intelligence and advanced analytics? Then become our new Senior analyst!
The Business AML Analytics team focuses on providing analytics and management information services across the Nordic markets – for both personal and business customers. We constantly encourage for better and stronger solutions to ensure that we can deliver on our highly prioritised area – and we are now looking for a Business Analyst to assist us.
Investigate large data sets and generate insights
“You will be working within a very exciting area that is up and coming when talking about analytics. Many of the things has never been explored before and it often requires us to build new structures instead of general maintenance – so you will get the chance to make a difference in a very important field”, describes your future manager, Thomas Kåre Nielsen.
In close collaboration with the other analysts, we engage with many different stakeholders to develop more solid reporting and analytics solutions. You will be investigating large data sets to create analysis that generate insights to our future anti-money laundering setup and fight against financial crime. More precisely, your tasks will be to:
- support anti money laundering projects with data analysis
- develop anti-money laundering performance reporting
- create analytics transparency, highlight key focus areas and issues , and provide recommendations based on your analysis
- coordinate and handle data projects with many stakeholders
- support the development of robust data structures across the entire organization.
While providing support in data requests and analysis you will ensure efficient stakeholders management. You will also participate in advanced data modelling and leverage data to improve current AML solutions.
Fluent in SQL and great communicator
SQL experience is required to succeed in this position, while knowledge of Tableau in particular is a plus. Furthermore, we are looking for you with:
- 0-4 years of experience for the business analyst role.
- 4+ years of similar analyst experience for the senior analyst role.
- Great communication skills is important when dealing with stakeholders.
- Full proficiency in English since that is our daily language.
ETL/data modelling tools like Alteryx is a plus. We also expect you to have a good team orientation – and to be collaborative by nature.
“You will be part of an innovative work environment with solid team spirit, where we work hard and assist each other solving the complex problems,” says Thomas, who hopes to hear from you.