Are you looking for a new exciting job as business analyst in a FMCG company? If you are ready to grab this great opportunity to add your finance skills into one of the world’s biggest breweries, then read on.
You will be a part of the finance team and in conjunction with the business partners and business analysts, our new business analyst will provide a comprehensive financial support service to the business units in Carlsberg Denmark, utilizing the resources and support from shared services. The role has the primary local involvement in controlling processes such as Business Planning and Estimates, Reporting and ad hoc analysis. Business analyst are ambassadors for utilizing common templates, processes and is responsible for any required local adoption of processes & tools in coordination with Global Shared Services Center of Excellence. Further to the role, we expect you to proactively challenge the status quo, and by building, developing, standardizing and populating appropriate models to drive the business forward in cooperation with the Business Partners and Business Analysts across the business.
The role has the primary local involvement in controlling processes such as Business Planning and Estimates, Management Reporting and ad hoc analysis from Turnover to Gross Profit after Logistics.
Your daily tasks will also cover:
• Communication of performance result to Business Partner and key stakeholders, participation in the business cycle where relevant
• Design, build, standardize, develop, maintain, populate and distribute the budget and estimate volume & GCC, GBC models across all functions, including templates for loading into SAP and HFM
• Develop & standardize brand & customer profitability reporting across the business working with Group colleagues as appropriate
• Creation, development and standardization of topline budget and estimate models
• Continuous review of processes and procedures to optimize, standardize and improve, including utilization of shared services
• Support on relevant accruals and functional activities during MEC
• Comprehensive analysis of planning and actuals down to gross profit after logistics (GPaL); Net Revenue, Cogs and logistics.
• Working with all key stakeholders, continuously develop and transform financial reporting within the business
You will be part of the central controlling team in Carlsberg Denmark together with 3 other Business Analysts and an extension of the team in Carlsberg Shared Services. Close cooperation with Finance Business Partners for Off Trade, On Trade and Marketing. Further to that you will also cooperate with Carlsberg Shared Service and Center of Excellence in Poznan – and finally, also our Key Account Managers and Sales organization in Carlsberg Denmark.
You are holding a master’s degree in Finance, Business administration, or accounting and you either recently graduated and are ready to kick off your first fulltime job or you have gained experience within finance in a similar job, preferable within the FMCG industry and now want to move on to a great job in a great company.
Besides the above mentioned, you are;
• A strong business acumen combining strategic and analytical mindset with a broad business commercial
• Strong in MS Office
• Strong in IT understanding, preferably SAP experience and Power BI
• Fluency in English, preferably also in the local language
• Good at communicating with stakeholders
• Gifted with a lean and efficient mind-set, not compromising thoroughness and quality
• A one-team- spirit – kind of person
• Structured, pragmatic and proactive
• Good at looking into betterments
• Able to work under pressure
Working at Carlsberg Danmark
Carlsberg, Tuborg, Somersby and Coca-Cola. Carlsberg is behind some of Denmark’s strongest brand and quality products, which we supply to more than 20,000 customers in Denmark. We are strongly rooted in Carlsberg’s unique history and in a modern winning culture, where, based on the needs of our customers and consumers, we constantly try to optimize our common goals. We want to create positive experiences and contribute to enjoyment, atmosphere and good togetherness.
You become part of a company in constant development focusing on ambitious goals, also when it comes to taking responsibility for the outside world with our strategy for sustainability, Together Towards ZERO. The tone is informal and we greatly appreciate having a both challenging and fun working day. We have high expectations to you and your efforts – while offering good career opportunities, both nationally and internationally at Carlsberg.