Is data and numbers your second language? Are you structured and analytical? Do you have a passion for gaming? Then now is your chance to be a part of The Future of Gaming.
As a member of the Sales Planning & Analytics team, you will enable and support Nordisk Film Interactive with planning and data-based decision making. In concert with Sony PlayStation, you will create and deliver actionable business insights. Create and maintain planning and forecast models, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, supply chain, business analysts and other sources (i.e.: GSD, Statista or other syndicated consumer data). Supporting the PlayStation forecasting, planning and budgeting processes is key in this role.
You will be part of a dynamic, engaged, and talented team spread across the four Nordic countries and Baltics. You will primarily support Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing with a variety of insights based on historical sales patterns, consumer buying behaviour and segmentation. The physical office is based at Nordisk Film in Valby however, we provide flexibility even more so during Covid.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Weekly, monthly and spot reporting for internal and external use
- Provide the required data for planning purposes
- Retrieve and analyse data to provide insights for business decisions
- Create and maintain user friendly excel models, dashboards, charts and KPI analyses
- Use appropriate analytical tools and models
- Collaborate with Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing to deliver forecast and budget
- Coordinate with Sony Interactive Entertainment’s Sales Planning & Analytics department
- Be the “go to” persons around data analytics and business insight
Required Experience & Competences
This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process. Good facilitation skills are required. You might have a background in finance controlling and pivoted to data analytics, or a career in FMCG demand planning or worked on project management. Regardless, we do expect the ideal candidate to have the below qualifications:
- Structured border-lining the extreme
- Timely planning under tight deadlines
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- Smart stakeholder management skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and advanced user of the rest of the O365
- You are curious and have a positive and collaborative mindset
- Team player who also can work independently
- You grasp the big picture whilst managing the details
- Fluent in both verbal and written English, and most likely proficient with the Scandinavian languages
You have relevant academic credentials on bachelor or master level in e.g. Business, IT or Engineering, and a few years of experience from a similar role.